Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Reason #12 I'm glad I married Mike

(For clarity's sake, let me just say there are way more than 12 reasons why I'm glad I married you, Mike. Like how you always try out new nicknames. For example cookie sheet or tractor beam.)

The other night we went to see Sherlock Holmes with Mike's parents and his brother. After the movie we stopped at Barnes and Noble(s, as his family sometimes calls it) to kill some time before dinner. I was looking at cookbooks, and Mike came to get me because he wanted to show me something he liked. He took me over to the sci-fi/comic book/manga section, and when we got there (there were like 5 rather dorky kids sitting on the floor in the middle of all the shelves, reading various books from that section) he pointed to a book on display smack dab in the middle of the manga section. Asthma for Dummies.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sad that you only have 12 reasons after 1 year and 9 months.

Jamie, Celeste and Jackson Blue said...

I don't know Mike, but I, too, am glad you married him. It's the little things, right?